Ok here I go if the moderators feel that this post is not suitable pls delete I will understand

This is were im naming a timewaster, this person said hed buy the fish 10minutes after I posted. Then I had to chase him several times, he assured me he was coming to collect the fish on the weekend and then failed to make ANY contact. I contact him twice, with my phone number and agreed to holding the fish for him.

This afternoon, he couldnt be bothered making contact so here goes

NUNEZ is a time waster and not someone I will deal with in the future

Peter

I won't delete. Why? I have read other posts concerning nunez, a bad track record forming. Might have to drop grummy a line. Especially as of this post

Your on notice though. DONT do it again, its not only time wasting, it annoys me because I get comments like that, Not sure how the forum can stop it though.

Easy, ban the person for a month to start. People will get the hint. If not they can go piss people off on another forum.

Frenchy :D

Yeah Mick he pissed me off

He bought the fish 10 minutes after I posted, so was obviously a good price

Luckily I have another buyer lined up and the deal will go through

I hate naming but stuff it, there has to be a point where the good people stand up and put the others on notice.

WE ARE TIRED OF DEALING WITH YOUR CRAP IF YOU CONTINUE NO ONE WILL DEAL WITH YOU

peter

hi peter good on you i dont think it is hard for anyone to keep apointments these days if you change your mind then be a man or woman what ever the case and ring up and say sorry i have changed my mind if you get held up ring and tell the person that it is just common manners

i have asked lots of people to hold for me and i have never let any one of them down and if i am running late i give them a ring to tell them it is just the right thing to do

so peter i thing what you have done is the right thing to do no one likes to get stuffed about and as mick said his loss as i have seen your fish too and they are all very good looking fish and i would be more then happy to buy sight unseen from you peter

good luck with the sale

mark

tks mark

yes all he had to do was ring or pm any sort of decency and manners

The thought that a decent member might have missed out on these fish, because of a time waster is frustrating.

anyway, the other buyer is keen and im glad to pass on the fish

peter

The point is it is first in first serve.

Therefore if the first person says yep I will buy, but I can't be there until Saturday. Then the nice thing by all parties is hold the fish & person turns up.

There have been "catfights" in the past because lets say person #3 says, I can be there in an hour I will take them. & the seller goes why not.

After years on forums the what I posted in the first paragraph is the "gentlemans" agreement on selling fish on the forums. :lol:

Pretty simple I thought.

Frenchy :D

Sorry to say that I had similar experience with this bloke a while ago now. I only hold for genuine people who I know, such as Mark_zx9, as he is very, very reliable.

Pete,

"nunez" has let me down before too,

no need for you to lose any sleep over publicly naming names,

you're not the timewaster :lol: .

It seems a lot of "holding" is done via pm's to sellers.

As I've said before , don't hold nothin,

If the buyer wants them bad enough,

he should get off his arse and make an effort to get them.

The seller should suggest that the buyer post a reply publicly instead of pm's if he wants to buy ,

that way if he doesn't show, it's their in black and white for everyone to see...................

Keep ya chin up mate

Regards Darren

I agree I wont delete this post

I agree with the naming of time wasters

I know sometimes situations change and you cant always buy the fish you have agreed to

Though its as simple as a PM to say sorry I cant this time

By the way Peter the fish are doing great

Thanx

Brad

Good on you Pete for naming names. As everyone has already said there is no need to wast peoples time. I have delt with you and never had a prob you have great fish can't beleive anyone would mess you around you have top notch fish. I will hold fish if I feel the person is genuine like Mark. I held fish for him I knew he would pick them up when he could. He could not get to pick them up last weekend and text me to let me know. I didnt have a prob holding them till this weekend. It does not hurt either way, ringing to let people know or even holding fish.

well i'm guily of that But I always make shore I pm or ring but I always get what I order

I have to fix up 1 order that has been long in the comming but will sort that 1 out as soon as I know whats going on lol But If I have fish 4 some

They don't show they go to the next on the list lol

Roo

ok new name

malawichiclids

he even requested i post a pic which i did and then couldnt be bothered answering pms

not only a time waster but an anoying time waster

anyway fish gone to the only serious buyer so im happy

tks peter