So some of the qcg members were lucky enough to hear tony talk about some polys that through albinos a few months back and after I saw pics I whanted some . And thay have now come up for sale and I jumped at the chance to own something only 2-3 people own in all of aus .. Some picks of the new members

899C9A45-5E91-47F4-AEC9-21C46B4236BF_zpspxbv5reu.jpg

E47A1845-5A6F-4A50-9046-AED8E6D97349_zpsyuezueyv.jpg

Should be beautiful when they are big adults Steve..real beautiful...good score and good to hear you have a little group..:clap2:.can only equal the potential for more in the future..

Just visualizing a whole tank of mixed albino haps :eek:..chuck in some eyebiters etc...

Hey mate. You got these breeding yet, if that's even what you were trying to do with them? Anyone else know where I could get me hands on some?

Not yet ,but there getting close to the right size for breeding

veeery nice fish..well done..!! ..oh btw..german the ob peacock..i got off u from the caboolture show..( he was one of your feature fish..hope u remember me..)..well hes doing fine in a 5 footer

with heaps of tank mates cheers

Picked up 6 of these today from smiths.....tony was there, was only after 3 but he twisted my arm a bit....

Very cool looking fish, love having something that is so different.