wombat

Tanks - Sunshine Coast

Does anyone know of a good tank builder / wholesaler on the Sunshine Coast. Could you please share your experiences with regards to quality. We are chasing three new (or good quality second hand) 3 ft x 18 x 18 tanks.

Cheers

MAte old "Nameless"s tanks at the markets where do you start, as Jonesey stated these things are going to carry a SHITEload of water and ya dont want them giving way in the house, they are rough as, if you are looking for somwthing you wonna throw out in the shed or garage and you dont mind if it leaks or gives way go for your life, but if you are putting it inside think wisely young grasshoppers. Just my 2 cents worth. Just make sure you check em over, the silicone is extremely uneven and the roughness of cuts on the glass can lead to slicing yourself.

if you want to travel to brisbane there is a gentlemen over at inala who builds tanks as a hobby. he has done it professionaly for over 20 years. he did the small salt water tanks at sunnybank plaza. his name is ian and he can be contacted on 0401 023 146 his prices are reasonable and his work is top quality. he can also arrange cabinets, sumps etc

braddo he use to own an aquarium business but he just make tanks @ home now. he is really good @ what he does and i wouldnt go anywhere else for my tanks. he built me a 10 footer and it of high quality.