so I have a tank with baby bristle nose in it and i want to add some fish that wont eat them any suggestions, i thought maybe small tetras like rummy noses? please give me your advice. thanks

Pygmy Rasbora, big school looks great, nice rosy red, tiny fish, tend to stay mid-top water IME & I use to keep them with my sparkling gourami fry which are miniscule & food for just about any other fish. Pretty safe bet with Pygmy Ras IMO

Goldfish in a fry tank? How big? My mums goldies eat anything & they're not that big, biggest would be 13-15cm & they eat white clouds, cherry shrimp, baby BN, anything.

Not all goldies are like this but one of mum's larger ones started with a couple white clouds I took down to her then they all copied it, bit of follow the leader. All baby BN, cherries & white clouds then promptly disappeared.

A Betta would be an option, as well as some cherry shrimp. I had a 6ft bristlenose growout, the only inhabitants being a male Betta, a handful of cherry shrimp and 1500 to 2000 bristlenose fry, it was actually a very active, enjoyable tank to sit there and watch.