ageofaquariums

Tunze Comline DOC Protein Skimmer 9001 has finally arrived !! -

Tunze Comline Doc Protein Skimmer 9001 has arrived !!.

Tunze`s newest and most compact skimmer!

Measuring only 4.3 x 2.5 x 8.5 inches. It is ideal for nano reef aquariums up to 140 litres and only uses 2.5w !!. Typical German made Tunze Quality that we have loved for over 50 years.

Includes needlewheel pump and magnet holder for up to 10mm glass or acrylic.

Features

Surface suction with surface film removal.

Intermediate chamber with a patented anti-overfoaming system.

Bubble-Free outgoing water.

Large skimmer cup with foam reactor that can be easily removed.

Air flow regulation and silencer for an exceptionally quiet operation.

Silicone buffers on the skimmer prevent the transfer of vibrations to the aquarium.

Attachment with a patented magnet holder for a glass thickness up to 15mm (1/2")

Tunze Foamer 9012.040 high air flow performance and low energy consumption only 2.5w !!!

Made in Germany

2 year warranty

Priced at only $169.00 !!

Link - Age of Aquariums - Tunze Comline Doc Protein Skimmer 9001

Ben :blabla:

Oh you beat me to it. Was looking forward to these too. Ours arrived this morning too but you were too quick. :applause:

I like the theory of Flash Skimming, it is a Flash Skimmer but the Flash Skimming Technology....

You obviously thought the same as me, another top unit from Tunze and will be a winner in Nano's.

Oh you beat me to it. Was looking forward to these too. Ours arrived this morning too but you were too quick. :applause:

I like the theory of Flash Skimming, it is a Flash Skimmer but the Flash Skimming Technology....

You obviously thought the same as me, another top unit from Tunze and will be a winner in Nano's.

Agree totally John.

Did you have to beat me by 1 cent though LOL.

All jokes aside i think these will be our biggest selling Protein skimmer by far as it fills a lot of gaps in the market place for all in one " Aqua one " Style tanks.