Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

filthy

silver arowana 12cm

since when did we start selling deformed fish on this site?,thats just wrong,mods and admin ,are they just titles?you should be ashamed!!!!!!!!! and as for the seller,you should also,you obviously are not about the fish just the money

since when did we start selling deformed fish on this site?,thats just wrong,mods and admin ,are they just titles?you should be ashamed!!!!!!!!! and as for the seller,you should also,you obviously are not about the fish just the money

we should be ashamed? did you reported this thread, or pm a mod? no? so you read this and feel strongly about it, but never bothered to contact anybody, yes thats right, mods and admin are to read every post, know everything that happens, yep, we don't have a life away from here,

thanks [MENTION=10706]Robbo89[/MENTION] for the tag, at least somebody has taken the time to get our attention,

as for the rules, i will check with [MENTION=6066]webmaster[/MENTION] and [MENTION=231]gingerbeer[/MENTION] to see what they think,

i did find this in our trading rules

2.1. BE AWARE that all sales and purchases of livestock is at buyers risk and QLDAF recommends that all buyers research their prospected purchases before handing over any money or trade.
2.5 Polluting or hijacking of Trading Section threads with inappropriate, irrelevant or negative posts will not be tolerated. This includes negative comments on a seller’s price etc. (If you feel the need to be helpful, then a tactful pm is the best course of action).
2.6 Members are encouraged to use the forum’s Report Function to alert moderators of blatant or serious breaches of our Trading Section guidelines. (Do not make negative posts that often lead to public arguments).

I do not see anything against forum rules.

I have a personal view on the ethics of this, but we have no forum position. I also would expect that buyers of exotics will have noticed this and have a view on the sellers fish.

I am going to start a thread for this discussion to continue. I may well clean this thread later, and the thread may be removed if the OP requests.

I would ask that we move discussion over to here:

http://www.qldaf.com/forums/general-aquarium-discussion-19/ethics-fish-keeping-113736/#post758190

Since when does every fish need to be used for breeding???? I don't see anywhere in the description it saying the "fish can't be used as display or as a pet, breeders only apply" I do however see a description saying it has a deformation.

:clap2: well said webby