Hey guys just picked up a 6x2x2 today now when I looked at the tank yup sweet no damage. The stand had a lip on it that the tank kinda sat in so getting it off the stand was not easy! Anyways the guy I got the tank off said yea I no how to do it I'm moved it heaps. So I left him and his mates to it and sure enuf they had it on the back of the ute no drama. Now it gets messy. On 1 end of the tank was back ground and I was thinking mm y would u have it only on 1 end so I looked and no crack all is good. The old owner said that the sun came thru that side in the arvo and he had a hard time with the glass going green. Yea fair enuf I was thinking. Any who tied the tank down and went on my way. Stopping at a servo just down the road to get fuel and that's when I seen it. The end of the tank now has a crack in it!!! So looks like I'm going to have2 replace 1 end of the tank. Now what is the best way to do this? Some people say u have2 rip the tank 100% apart and rebuild the whole tank. Is this tru? Any hint or tips would be very handy!! Thanks!

The rope was there more 4looks than anything. I looked at the tank today and the crack starts at the bottom where the glass has bin chipped away and runs up the tank. I drove like a nana tank didn't move at all on the back. So def wasn't the rope. Oh well this kinda thing happens. I just fix her up