Hi,would like some.advice on the best food to give your fish to enhance their colouring please,flake or pellets, thanks.
I wouldn't use flake. Plenty of people do. Back many decades it was the "be all and end all" but technology has changed so much and the small granules on the market negate the need for flake. There are granules small enough for African fry. Good quality foods - Sera Discus Granules / Tetra Bits etc are awesome for bringing out Cichlid colours naturally. Spectrum is good BUT individuals don't eat it. I've had one Electric Yellow, One import Peacock - all Protomelas spilinotus - refuse to eat it. The other 60 odd colonies love it. For your zebras - there is no reason to use flakes. The have big mouths and eat heartily.

Thankyou for the information, I was thinking about changing over to small pellets, as the fish grow change their food sizes, also I have been giving them bloodworms & broke shrimp, they really like it,but have been told only feed once or twice a week is this true?,going to buy pellets & give it a go,thanks again Brett.