stefan.jsp

Keysborough aquarium

I know people that have had good experiences with them and people who have had very bad experiences with them. I personally have had the bad experience. If your going to buy stuff to be shipped up best to call and speak to meng (i think there are 2 Mengs there so get the one that can speak english well. You will know if you get the other meng).

I dealt with him. fish flew in to airport. Fish were well packed and good size. I got them home and was messing when got a message from Meng upset as I hadn't let him know his fish were OK yet. Not bad follow up.

I would buy again, and will as want buescheri kamakonde once I get more cash.

I'm sure if you buy fish from him there won't be a problem

Just don't get him to ship a fish for you from a private seller

Shipping price keeps going up and if that don't put you off

he will talk the seller into selling to him and double cross you

As I said you have been warned.And I'm not the only one

FJ

All my tanks come from him, only tank builder I really trust here with bigger units & the price is pretty decent.

Fish I dont really like africans so no experience but what I have brought I got for a decent price, if he has something of nice quality / rare the price will be quite high but that seems to be how it works with most places these days...

Have had a few hiccups waiting for things etc but always comes threw with a little push, in saying all this I always do my homework first though haha.

In short he always comes threw but sometimes the price will be a bit deep.