Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mrfish1

Fish, Coral, Liverock and Inverts

Hi All

NOTE: I am from Northern NSW (I do head up Gold Coast and Brisbane fairly regularly so I could possibly deliver if needed)

I am wanting to close down my marine tank due to changing work commitments. I would rather not split for now but will be open to splitting later if i cant sell. Price $375 neg

In my 4L x 2W x 1.5H I have the following for sale:

Coral

Heaps of Pulsing Xenia (it loves my led lighting and has grown like crazy)

Big Green Frog Spawn (20cm around when out)

Mushrooms counted 12 could be more

Zoas (a bunch of different types fragged onto a rock as big as my fist) plus a few others through the tank

Lots of brown button polyps

A couple of other green swaying corals not sure on name (one not doing so well)

Fish and Inverts

Coral Banded Shrimp

Red Hawk Fish

Blue Green Chromis

Orange Tip Anemone

4 or 5 hermit crabs

1 Stromb snail

2 Trochus snails

Lots of Turbo Snails

30+kg approx live rock plus coral sand

Bottles of additives and coral foods Included

Pics Below:

IMG_7005.jpg

IMG_7010.jpg

IMG_7004.jpg

IMG_70122.jpg

I have let the macro algae and xenia run wild in the tank as I have not had the time of late to tend to it so it is a bit messy. The tank has been running for a year. Once I sell the live stock I will put the equipment up for sale which include: Chiller, RO Unit, LED Lighting, Skimmer, Auto Top up, Wave Maker, etc.

PM me if interested

Thanks Mark

Hi all

Will split now. Pickup from Evans Head or Once all livestock is sold I can deliver all of it up as far as South Brisbane (ie meet a group of people buying livestock at a particular location)

I have decided to split into packs all $35 ea (all have a few varieties of coral and come on about 1 to 3 kgs of liverock

Pulsing Xenia + 4 or 5 mushrooms + zoas (have 2 of these packs) $35 (Sold)

Big Green Frog Spawn (20cm around when out) + Pulsing Xenia $35 (Sold)

Zoas (a bunch of different varieties fragged onto a rock as big as my fist) + Pulsing Xenia $35 (Sold)

Pulsing Xenia (Huge 30cm round) + Orange Tip anemone + 4 or 5 Mushrooms $35 (Sold)

Coral Banded Shrimp, Red Hawk Fish, Blue Green Chromis (I would like to keep together at $50 for all)

Left over live rock say 20kg includes some Pulsing Xenia and button coral may also be a few mushrooms plus 15 to 20kg of coral rubble and coral sand from sump and tank plus, 4 or 5 hermit crabs, 1 Stromb snail, 2 Trochus snails, Lots of Turbo Snails $150

Cheers

Mark

Hi Darren

Sounds good I am thinking of heading up late morning on Saturday or Sunday next weekend (ie 4th or 5th Oct). I can include some macro for your refuge as well. If you don't want the big clump of xenia than would you like a fish or cbs in its place.

Let me know what day might suit you better and message me if you have any questions.

Also Sookie if you would like a pack there is one left being Xenia, zoas, and mushrooms. (you can have the big clump of xenia if you would like.)

Cheers

Mark

Also Sookie if you would like a pack there is one left being Xenia, zoas, and mushrooms. (you can have the big clump of xenia if you would like.)

Cheers

Mark

yes pls. Feel free to throw in some rocks and snails. I am in sunnybAnk and meet at yatala pies.

Hi Bud the following is left

Coral Banded Shrimp, Red Hawk Fish, Blue Green Chromis (I would like to keep together at $50 for all)

Left over live rock say 20kg includes some Pulsing Xenia and button coral may also be a few mushrooms plus 15 to 20kg of coral rubble and coral sand from sump and tank plus, 4 or 5 hermit crabs, 1 Stromb snail, 2 Trochus snails, Lots of Turbo Snails $150

There is heaps of pulsing xenia on the live rock so i can split the live rock up a bit if anyone is interested $15ea.

Cheers

Mark

I am heading up to Yatala this Saturday or Sunday.

I am negotiable on the remaining livestock and live rock as it would be nice to sell it all in the one trip. feel free to make an offer on part or all of the remaining items.

Cheers

Mark