Matmatmat

AOA selling drugs!!!!!!

I have had no fish for over a year now.. I swore I wouldn't get any more until I lived in a place where I could build the most awesome pond Ranchu kind has ever seen! But... Much like when an addict swears this is their last hit I was kidding myself. So after long consideration, a bit of saving (well just putting $5 a day in a jar instead of buying coffee) and my wife actually encouraging me.. I now own the corner where the chair is we pile all our crap on when we get home!

imagejpg1_zpse252cf11.jpg

And what did I put in my newly acquired corner ?

imagejpg2_zpsb0e693dc.jpg

It's EBI time!!!! I have wanted one since they came out, or at least since deadfishfloating's thread... So off we went (the wife and I) to go see Ben And Donny at AOA to finally give Ben some $$ after about 14 thousand visits just for a chat.

Note the ""Shrimp Crack" I'm more than keen to trial, I"ll make some updates on that when I gets some prawns up in here!!

imagejpg3_zps3bd80b4b.jpg

Here it is straight from the box, on it's new home next to some messy shelves.

Edited by Matmatmat

imagejpg5_zps764467d6.jpg

Next up after stand was checked for level, is substrate washing.. Has typically been my least favourite part of fish keeping.. But when it's only two litres of the stuff it's a five minute job :)

imagejpg6_zps88db3ad4.jpg

Don"t tell the wife what I used the strainer for!!

imagejpg9_zps5260f7d8.jpg

Substrate in, filter in and the all important thermometer in also, now time for water.

imagejpg10_zpse4674b19.jpg

Looks great Huh!!! Lol, now the wait to see how long it takes to clear.. I'm taking bets if your keen!

imagejpg3_zpsf39a9265.jpg

Here is the drugs Ben is peddling, don't take your kids to his store he will get them hooked in those young impressionable years where they will stay hooked forever.. Like he did with me.. So thanks for the Crack mate :) and thanks to all the staff at AOA for the top service as always!

Edited by Matmatmat

imagejpg3_zpsf39a9265.jpg

Here is the drugs Ben is peddling, don't take your kids to his store he will get hooked in those young impressionable years where they will stay hooked forever.. Like he did with me.. So thanks for the Crack mate :) and thanks to all the staff at AOA for the top service as always!

I was nealy tempted to smoke some of this the sarvy but then i seen sniff anddddd welllll......