Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Obeice

2x airlab ev20

For sale 2x airlab ev20 20ltr per min air pumps with 8 outlet manifolds and plastic caps to block off outlets not in use, 1 pump is 6 weeks old and the other is 4 weeks old selling due to upgrading to the airlab ev120 today. Paid $109ea from age of aquariums 4 and 6 weeks ago.

$75ea

Pick up raceview ipswich 4305

Can post at buyers expense, also don't mind meeting somewhere.

post-11967-14711632286149_thumb.jpg

post-11967-14711632285834_thumb.jpg

post-11967-14711632286005_thumb.jpg

yer im keen.. how much for postage to redland Bay?

Also how quiet are they?

There ace man, quiet as they have little rubber feet which quietens them right down. If you are around brisbane tomorrow i am going to rocklea markets in the morning can take with me?

/ do you ever head out to bayside/ southside to meet? :P

I should be heading to sunnycoast again sometime during the week, possibly tuesday or wednesday were you after both or 1? I can get a postage quote to redland bay on monday if you like shouldn't be much

yer mate might just go postage.. will probably end up being quicker because I'm pretty busy at the moment :P

I am going to AOA though on monday arvo if you needed to go for any reason.. if not then postage is fine :) Just after one of em... hopefully these should get my K1 tumbling

Running a 9lpm pump and it doesn't seem very effective :P

yer mate might just go postage.. will probably end up being quicker because I'm pretty busy at the moment :P

I am going to AOA though on monday arvo if you needed to go for any reason.. if not then postage is fine :) Just after one of em... hopefully these should get my K1 tumbling

Running a 9lpm pump and it doesn't seem very effective :P

Don't think it's going to have a drama lol, it also has a rubber fitting think it's 15mm dia so you can run just 1 hose. I'll inbox you bank details and postage cost.

1 sold 1 still available