phoenix230197

Eheim Spare Parts

Is there anywhere in Brisbane I can get a Eheim 2213(250) Impeller shaft?

I'll take on-line places too.

Cleaned the filter for the 1st time today and tonight it was making this grinding noise and when I pulled it apart, the impeller shaft came out in 2 pieces.

I have put in something to steady it, but would really like to replace it asap. All places I have checked have been out of stock.

I know they are not sponsors but Annerley aquarium have a good range for those emergency moments. When i need something within a hour i have it. I also once was chasing a impellor plate for a 2215 which just about everyone failed to reply to my emails except this place http://www.aquariumspareparts.com.au/eheim-spare-parts/

They ordered one in and posted it, very happy with how it turned out, it just took awhile to get(about 2 weeks) absolutely no-one had it in stock.

Edited by saczel
forgot another place to mention

I got my impeller shaft for my 2080 off ebay best but ever for $34 the other day as opposed to $50+ ordered via LFS from official retailer the impeller is over $70 wholesale and doesn't come with the shaft.... shafted!!

If you want a back up shaft let me know - it will end up about $22 - the supplier is currently out of stock but happy to put one on back order with them for you.

If you can confirm the part number just so I have it right [MENTION=889]tutters187[/MENTION]

https://www.eheim.com/en_GB/products/technology/external-filters/professionel-1200XL?eheim-fulltextsearch=2080

Just click on spare parts, I think it is the 7428510 that you are referring to on that page.

If it is, the supplier is showing one in stock and would be about $35 for the pack and just let me know if you would like to go ahead with it and will order it in for you.