[MENTION=5428]ozmo[/MENTION] xxxx

Thanks mate but I have more than enough.

I have two breeding pairs on the go and I'm growing out another batch.

If anyone missed out on the Pet City ones and wants to put their name on some of mine let me know.

Sorry to crash your post Dave :)

All from existing batches are spoken for at the moment. I'll post a stand-alone FS thread when more are up to size or if these pending sales fall through.

To those people that have PM'd me, and I have not responded, I'm sorry if you have missed out this time but keep checking with me for future sales.

Did you ask a staff member ? I was told there on hold but I was also told they were getting picked up today

FJ

Yer I did... there was 4 on hold but still plenty left in the tank... wont be there for long though (I know if my tank was cycled I would be picking up a couple).

if your interested id be going in tomorrow to get them if i was you :P

Yer I did... there was 4 on hold but still plenty left in the tank... wont be there for long though (I know if my tank was cycled I would be picking up a couple).

if your interested id be going in tomorrow to get them if i was you :P

Way ahead of ya. I'm the one who posted this thread. I got mine first LOL

FJ

Wish I could get one or two up here in Mackay, been chasing them for years but never seems to work out as not viable to ship in that quantity an I only got a display tank.

Thanks for the offer FJ, but as I say, just cant justify the bucks to get jus one or two .

Thanks again, great to see peeps willing to help each other out on the forum.

Cheers

Edited by Mackayman

Way ahead of ya. I'm the one who posted this thread. I got mine first LOL

FJ

I probably shouldn't have gone and posted that there were some left on here if i wanted any hope in getting some for myself :P

But i was worried that they may become food for my juvi stingray at the size they are now...

What do you reckon FJ they are probably about 4-5cm atm?

I probably shouldn't have gone and posted that there were some left on here if i wanted any hope in getting some for myself :P

But i was worried that they may become food for my juvi stingray at the size they are now...

What do you reckon FJ they are probably about 4-5cm atm?

Food for sure. Rays are good at eating sleeping fish at night time

FJ