dragonboy69

What's the forum membership discount code.

Hey guys,

Has this code changed? Tried it, but it didn't accept it.

if you go onto their website you will see a tab on the side that says to generate your 10% discount token ,

if you go onto their website you will see a tab on the side that says to generate your 10% discount token ,

Thanks Steve, Yes managed to get the discount and bought some new goodies. :)

Only works If you have Google+ or farcebook .

I had to use the contact details and email them , then they generated one for me . Then I got my stuff with discount - all good !

Too many people make the assumption that everybody online does social media like Farcebook and Google plus - They do not !

Hi Guys

The old code is discontinued however we do still offer 10% off to active QLDAF members

Every member is set up with a unique code. To get your code simply email us with your forum username to info@aquaholicsonline.com.au

please note for your code to work when you receive it you must be logged into Aquaholics with an account

make it simple and easy, why hassle the customers to get a code (specially individualised ones). More work and some prospective customers might just look for other online shops that's much quicker to process what they need to buy.

Hi Guys

The old code is discontinued however we do still offer 10% off to active QLDAF members

Every member is set up with a unique code. To get your code simply email us with your forum username to info@aquaholicsonline.com.au

please note for your code to work when you receive it you must be logged into Aquaholics with an account

Will the code I got a couple of weeks ago work on another transaction ?

I ask as , as soon as I recover financially from purchasing another car , I wish to buy some more lights ? - might be 4 or 5 weeks though ( I am a pensioner )