Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oromis

FS Free Glass!

Condition: Damaged

Price: Nil

Willing To Ship: No

<BR><BR>Free glass to anybody who wants to pick it up. From a 4x2x2 I dismantled as the bottom and side wwere stuffed. Front, back, side peice and all the braces. Glass is laminated 10mm.

Will post pictures when I can but won't be able to until the weekend (glass is at my dads)

Not in great nick.. But its free!

Are they any good to be used as baffles in sump? Can anyone who has experience cutting glass comment on ease of cutting 10 mm thickness and does it matter if it is laminated? Sorry I have absolutely zero experience with cutting glass hence all these questions.

Are they any good to be used as baffles in sump? Can anyone who has experience cutting glass comment on ease of cutting 10 mm thickness and does it matter if it is laminated? Sorry I have absolutely zero experience with cutting glass hence all these questions.

Laminated glass is harder to cut. But assuming you could cut it, she'd be great for a ssump

Can't cut laminated glass it will shatter