Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yodapwnsasmurf

Male Motoro Ray

Well i guess that's karma for ya.

Thats an arse of a thing to say. So what if he did get profit as it was brought to your attention from last thread there is NO rule against it.

[MENTION=4899]Yodapwnsasmurf[/MENTION] Thats a bugger mate hope it all works out for you

Yeah and the guy runs a "SHOP"

I don't think peoples forum attitudes and the real life income should come up in the same topic, having a swipe at there attitude is 1 thing but lets just remember he is not representing his shop in any way on his forum profile so it is irrelevant that he runs a shop, what he said may have been inapprioate but there is probably history between these 2...

600 is reasonable when your price is 650 negotiable.

maybe next time be precise what you want or dont be offended when someone offers you something $50 below your margin when you say its negotiable

Just fyi I wasnt offended by his offer, I just didn't want to sell to him since he has been harassing me on my last few threads. And no, I have no history with al32 hence why I don't understand his trolling.

Just fyi I wasnt offended by his offer, I just didn't want to sell to him since he has been harassing me on my last few threads. And no, I have no history with al32 hence why I don't understand his trolling.

Sounds like a top quality knob then.. Just don't give him the attention he craves lol