Radical

Jebao DC 6000 pump

I run a jebao 8000lph and a 10,000 lph have had them running for 3 months now with out a problem, theres a fair few people on here using them couple have been running them for 18 months without a problem.

Thanks for the info, I have a DC3000 running on my 4ft no problems submerged... I am picking up my new 5ft tank tomorrow and hoping the DC 6000 will run external but I have heard they can leak so we will see I guess.

Google the pump on reef central or any of the other big marine forums.

Heck even MASA should give you an idea of the scale of the thing.

Theres a good reason we dont stock them at aoa.

Wavelines are also the reason laguna is so popular for return pumps.

Waveline and the Jebao, both motor blocks are produced at the same plant in China.

Both have the same reliability.

IMHO a return pump is a life support device, and they are the devices you dont want to fail.

The pricepoint isnt always so great, when you also have to have a second pump on hand in case of fail.

Edited by Donny@ageofaquariums

I just bought a laguna about to plug it in for the 1st time next week hopefully it lives up to the rep, i got the 5000lph it was $245 i think they have them on AOA website.

I just bought a laguna about to plug it in for the 1st time next week hopefully it lives up to the rep, i got the 5000lph it was $245 i think they have them on AOA website.

I will check them out Thanks for that.