Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SPA50

WTB: Pogostemon helferi

I have some but only a stem or three to sell atm. Im probably out until tomorrow arvo as well. Liverpool creek aquariums sometimes has it available.

EDIT: You will need aqua soil, pressurised co2 and med light to be successful with this plant. It has a reasonable adjusting period but after that it can be topped and the existing stem will sprout two or three heads so it can multiply reasonably quickly in the right conditions. I've had it twice, first time time died and this time multiplying. Maybe because current tank receives 4-5 bps co2 during photo period.

Weird, I've experienced a different side to this plant. It seems to be easy to grow for me:/ I've got moderate lighting and no co2 atm in my shrimp tank and high lighting with no co2 in my display and its cranking!

As for how to get it, Pisces Enterprises stock this so any old pet barn or city farmers can order it in I'm sure! Got mine from my local pet shop for $14.

[MENTION=6998]MNRiekert[/MENTION]' date=' how long ago did you get this from Pisces? I've tried to order it from them through different LFS, It always came back as "unavailable".[/quote']

Hi bluebelle, I ordered this thorough aquarium warehouse about 3 weeks ago I think. I've noticed that pet barn in Nerang also have this in stock on a regular basis so it is around.