Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Supercobwe

Fish room close down sale: Whole set up, Tanks and heaps of other stuff

Condition: Used

Price: ONO

Willing To Ship: No

FS_4.gif

20141006_113600_zps48a8de49.jpg

20141006_113610_zpsa6d6f5b5.jpg

Hello All

I finally made a decision to shut down the fish room and get out of breading so there are heaps of tanks and others accessories for sale but for now I will list a few tanks which are available to pick up then I will list more once all fishes are gone.

Fish Tanks: Measurement are in Length x Wide X high (LxWxH) or in cm

2ft x 1.5ft x 1.5ft = 6 together but 3 available now 5 of them have hole drilled for sump $30 each or $150 for all 6 (all in good condition very little scatches) 5mm glass, 5 of them with lid (All 7 now sold and picked up)

3ft x 1ft x 1.5ft have hole drilled for sump. Available now for pick up (no lid) asking for $30 (Sold pending pick up)

920 x 45 x 45 with lids 6mm glass in a good condition, can use it as display if need it. Available now for pick up asking for $70

900 x 40 x 45 Resun tank curvy front with light on hood but no filter, minor leak at the back corner so it need to re-seal at the back otherwise it's a good display tank asking for $30 Ono (sold and picked up)

1.5ft x 15ft x 1.5ft Cube (no lid) with minor leak on the bottom corner but is an easy fix for someone have the time $10 Ono (Sold pending pick up)

153cm long x 38.5cm wide x 46cm high with 10mm glass thickness all round and stainless steel edges, base could be thicker because it extremely heavy (tank not display because there are heap of calcium build up and few scatches) tank also have no lids can see from the pictures. No leak on the tank.

Hood: 157cm long x 41cm wide x 16.5cm high, plain pipe wood finished so you can paint or vanished whatever color you want.

Stand: Made out of solid steel with 49cm high, length (long) and wide are the same with the tank dimension.

Brand new 4ft raw pipe hood

Please send or call me by phone as I don't login here very often. All pick up only

Regards,

Ryan 0410 548 552

Post updated. The below are what left but will have more soon

920 x 45 x 45 with lids 6mm glass in a good condition, can use it as display if need it. Available now for pick up asking for $70

153cm long x 38.5cm wide x 46cm high with 10mm glass thickness all round and stainless steel edges, base could be thicker because it extremely heavy (tank not display because there are heap of calcium build up and few scatches) tank also have no lids can see from the pictures. No leak on the tank.

Hood: 157cm long x 41cm wide x 16.5cm high, plain pipe wood finished so you can paint or vanished whatever color you want.

Stand: Made out of solid steel with 49cm high, length (long) and wide are the same with the tank dimension.

Brand new 4ft raw pipe hood