aquaholic99

Bulk buy - Blackworm | Sunnybank

I am going through quite a bit of live blackworm at the moment. Does anyone want to share shipping costs as I will start buying bulk lots direct from blackworms . com. au ? You would need to buy at least 250gm at a time as I don't want to start splitting bags and weighing out small quantities.

I will be ordering weekly for next few months, probably the 500gm size for myself. The freight is almost half the cost so I'm hoping this can be shared. Please PM if interested.

Thanks

Winston

Prices are on their webpage.

250 gm will cost $44.00 (including $22 delivery)

500gm will cost $60.50 (including $22 delivery)

1000gm will cost $88.00 (including $22 delivery)

I will ask Mal (owner) to bag in 250gm lots regardless of total amount ordered.

So if you want 250gm, I will order 500gm ($60.50) and when they arrive, I will put your bag straight into my fish fridge un-opened until you can pick up. Cost would be $30.25 each to get 250gm and less if a third person wants to share shipping. One kilo or more orders are much cheaper when split. If you only want to order every couple of weeks, that's no problem but I will be ordering weekly. If you have a preferred delivery day, that's no problem.

For the first order, I have grubby, buck, webmaster, ronny, myself and someone who has PM'd me privately. With six lots, it will be $22 each for 250gm.

From memory, the pricing is slightly better over 1 kg orders so might be even cheaper, however I will confirm with Mal (blackworms) first. If there are issues with the courier, Mal has always been great to deal with.

I will contact those interested with exact pricing and pickup details late tomorrow. Thinking first delivery will be Thursday.

Thanks everyone. If anyone else wants to join in, please contact me before lunch tomorrow.

Winston

One kilogram lots are the most economical for shipping unfortunately. Split between four buyers this works out to $22 each per 250gm of worms. I've sent PM's to relevant people. I will be ordering next week as well so please get in touch if interested for next week.

Winston