ageofaquariums

Insane Deal of the Day - WorX 1200lph External Canister Filter. Today only $59.00 !!

..Insane Deal of the Day - Worx External Canister Filter 1200lph. Normally $139.00. Today only $59.00 !!!

Link - Age of Aquariums - Worx 1200lph External Filter

Worx_Canister_Filter_2200.jpg&c=resize&p=190x300

1200lph

25 watts

3 stage filtration

Comes complete with Quick release taps , hoses and spray bar.

Self priming

Filter media included: 1 x coarse sponge, 1 x fine sponge, 750g activated carbon, 750g ceramic rings.

Overall dimensions: 43 x 20 x 20cm (height x width x length)

12 month warranty.

Suitable for up to 400 litres

Ben :bowl:

Hi Ben,

Just saw this in time and placed an order. A couple of things please:

1. I signed up to received emails on deal of the day (and I used to receive them) but I didn't received an email on this deal. Can you please check if I am still on your database?

2. Can you please ship this out with the Matala grey sponge that I bought about a week ago (you mentioned you expect to receive the sponge in the Tuesday container)?

Thanks heaps! :-)

Hi Ben,

Just saw this in time and placed an order. A couple of things please:

1. I signed up to received emails on deal of the day (and I used to receive them) but I didn't received an email on this deal. Can you please check if I am still on your database?

2. Can you please ship this out with the Matala grey sponge that I bought about a week ago (you mentioned you expect to receive the sponge in the Tuesday container)?

Thanks heaps! :-)

1. Our mail server had a little moment yesterday but has now been sorted.

2. Will do. Container is due this week but have not been advised a day as of yet.

Hi All.

Our container has been slightly delayed but now expecting it to arrive late this week.

I will schedule a Deal of the Day in the next five - seven days.

Ben

I am very impressed with this filter, easy to service and set up. And can't hear it running unless my heads in the cabinet