ageofaquariums

Insane Deal of the Day - WorX 1200lph External Canister Filter. Today only $59.00 !!

..Insane Deal of the Day - Worx External Canister Filter 1200lph. Normally $139.00. Today only $59.00 !!!

Link - Age of Aquariums - Worx 1200lph External Filter

Worx_Canister_Filter_2200.jpg&c=resize&p=190x300

1200lph

25 watts

3 stage filtration

Comes complete with Quick release taps , hoses and spray bar.

Self priming

Filter media included: 1 x coarse sponge, 1 x fine sponge, 750g activated carbon, 750g ceramic rings.

Overall dimensions: 43 x 20 x 20cm (height x width x length)

12 month warranty.

Suitable for up to 400 litres

Ben :bowl:

Hi Ben,

Just saw this in time and placed an order. A couple of things please:

1. I signed up to received emails on deal of the day (and I used to receive them) but I didn't received an email on this deal. Can you please check if I am still on your database?

2. Can you please ship this out with the Matala grey sponge that I bought about a week ago (you mentioned you expect to receive the sponge in the Tuesday container)?

Thanks heaps! :-)

Hi Ben,

Just saw this in time and placed an order. A couple of things please:

1. I signed up to received emails on deal of the day (and I used to receive them) but I didn't received an email on this deal. Can you please check if I am still on your database?

2. Can you please ship this out with the Matala grey sponge that I bought about a week ago (you mentioned you expect to receive the sponge in the Tuesday container)?

Thanks heaps! :-)

1. Our mail server had a little moment yesterday but has now been sorted.

2. Will do. Container is due this week but have not been advised a day as of yet.

I didn't get an email about this one either, to either of my accounts.

My apologies our mail server had a hiccup yesterday but is now sorted. Anyone who missed out i am happy to honor the pricing today or may do a rerun of this deal in the next week depending on stock levels.

Ben

Do we have an update on this yet? I need me some new filters, and was spewing when I didn't get an email on this deal :]

Hi All.

Our container has been slightly delayed but now expecting it to arrive late this week.

I will schedule a Deal of the Day in the next five - seven days.

Ben

Hi All.

Our container has been slightly delayed but now expecting it to arrive late this week.

Ben

I am very impressed with this filter, easy to service and set up. And can't hear it running unless my heads in the cabinet

Hi All.

Ben

Ben has this been run yet?