Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HamzaLH

FS: C02 Setup, Lily Pipes & More Planted Equipt

Condition: UsedPrice: See BelowWilling To Ship: Nolocation: Near Sunnybank.Condition: UsedPrice: See BelowWilling To Ship: Nolocation: Near Sunnybank.I have only got a nano planted now so I have a lot of excess. Make reasonable offers on what you're interested in, may also be interested in swapping for marine stuff.

Pickup from Stretton (near Sunnybank).

1. Complete CO2 Setup – 2.64 kg KegKing Cylinder, Dupla Regulator, Dupla Solenoid & Tube. Awesome setup that has never let me down. Will throw in timer if you like. Have boxes for the reg and solenoid as well. $375 ono
    CO21_zps0cdf8adc.jpg
    CO22_zps5868242b.jpg
    CO23_zps9d7257bf.jpg
  2. Cal Aqua inline diffuser One of the best ways to dissolve CO2, avoids having anything in the tank for a cleaner look. $55 ono
    CalInline1_zps60074b9d.jpg
  3. Cal Aqua Lily Pipes – 2 sets - I used these with my Eheim 2217 and they are BRILLIANT and look stunning in the tank. $55 ono per set
    CalAqLil1_zps37461625.jpg
    CalAqLil2_zps0e98be53.jpg
  4. 3ft light 6 x T5 tubes. Comes with hanging kit (just the wire and inserts into light). 2 switches with 3 tubes on each. 1 set of lights is very temperamental only works when it feels like, may just be the switch or transformer). This light grew my HC nicely on a 2ft deep tank.$75
    Light1_zpsc692b2d9.jpg
    Light3_zps7dc4faaf.jpg
    Light2_zps378e82fe.jpg
  5. Dupla PH-Set Delta – Never used, but I think it needs a new pen / calibration. $75 ono
    PhSet1_zps09c71042.jpg
    PhSet2_zpsf9a2e843.jpg
  6. Dupla Substrate Heating system. Im not sure which one this is, but I was told it will comfortable do upto 4-5ft tanks. I’ve never used it. $35
    Subheat_zps668da409.jpg