cluby300

Tough as nails

.I was doing some scape rearranging today after buying a Driftwood / Anubias creation. I needed to take out a few rocks, some other driftwood, etc. I swished them around in the tank a little before taking them out to make sure no catfish were hanging on and the put them out on the concrete outside. After I spent some time getting the wood where I was happy with it. I went back outside to start with the rock and there lying on the concrete was a very dry looking Peppermint Bristlenose. I quickly picked it up and got it back in the tank helping move about a little and away it swam. One very hardy little fish.

I once had a frontosa swim itself inside a rock/cave ornament it had NO WAY of getting back out alone,

I picked up the ornament / rock from my tank took it outside and proceeded to smash the rock on my concrete pathway to free him -- Insert footage from rabbit proof fence --

Fish came up great, couldn't believe it survived being wedged in the rock/cave let alone being smashed outside on the concrete pathway half a dozen times before i could break it free, TOUGH FISH

I have a trio of blue gourami's, and when I was moving things around in the tank. I put them in a bucket with a air filter, so as I was waiting for the water to settle I went and watched so tv, and as I was watching tv. My dogs when jumping around and notched a chair over. And it made a Big Bang. And so I didn't think much of it, until I went to check my fish. Here's three gourami's laying on the ground dry as can be. No moving. So I through them in the water. And I'll be dammed. They swam outta my hand. They would've had to be outta the water for at least 15mins.

From allboutthebass