cluby300

Time to share

.I started this project at the beginning of the year & it has evolved to the point where I'm happy to share online. This is my first go at something like this and actually my first upload of a photo to a form.An od bloke tying to keep up with technology.

post-14470-14711632680733_thumb.jpg

I have 8 Discus eg. 2 blue diamonds of different strains, 1 blue turk, 2 red turks, 1 golden diamond, 1 pidgeon checkerboard and a very surly red melon. It's the peacekeeper. Also there is a very entertaining clown loach. Everyone should have one of those. (It makes me laugh). 4 peppermint bristlenose, 10 rummynose tetras, 9 hockeystick tetras, 1 Sterbai corydoras, 1 bronze corydoras, 1 spotted corydoras, & 2 common bristlenose catfish.(not sure of their proper name but they are getting big quickly). Thanks for the kind remarks. I don't have Co2. I have chosen plants that I have read don't require that. I have started using Flourish excel for the plants health and to combat some blackbeard algae. I'm running 2 x 1200 lph canister filters. Our water here is very hard, high PH and high alkylinity so I have a change water tank I prep with acid buffer, stress zyme, blackwater & more importantly a double dose of faction. I also make a strong tea with indian almond leaves with a water change. Next project is to make a hood as the L.E.D lamp lights up the whole lounge room LOL.

Wow that's a great collection of fish mate looking good, do you have a hospital tank handy for any sick or new fish being introduced. Back in the day when I keep discus it was good to have a spare tank handy in case they decide to get it on. I found they where great fish to keep and I do miss the range of plants I had going... Also I did find those clown loach fish where great to watch having 2 or more was most entertaining. Cheers for the run down and good luck with everything, if you need advice or help with anything make sure you ask the question, there at people with great experiance on here also for any fish stuff check out the sponsors up the top.

Cheers Steven