I had 2 until this afternoon have had them for nearly two yrs when I got home from work they were both dead floating on top of tank lost one Rhad and a long arm prawn as well' it was 40c+ here today my tanks are outside and being so hot my daughter had the aircon running the problem was the hot exhaust from the aircon fan was blowing onto my tanks the tank temp was 33c the fish were all at the surface gasping for air so I threw in a a dozen of VB out of the fridge (unopened) and rushed to the chemist to get some hydrogen peroxide to get some oxygen into the water :(post-13114-1471163269783_thumb.jpg

Edited by Radical

I have 2 SAE here and yesterday morning i noticed that it looked like they were violently attacking each others body, is that what they were doing or were they playing it cleaning each other, no deaths or wounds happened

Could have been a dominance thing one of mine used to chase the other one away from the food at feeding time.

Come to think of it i think i was feeding at the time, they are both the same size so i wasn't really worried, i will look at the next feeding to see what happens, sorry bout your fish too mate, they were a nice size
Yeah I hate loosing fish especially old friends that I have watched grow... my fault I should have planned ahead a little more I didn't think of the aircon I put up some shade cloth the day before but should have had a airstone in there as well :(