gts69

Advice with Pleco getting skinny

.hey guys I have a albino pleco I have had for a few years hes about 30-35cm and has always been in good health just recently I have noticed him staying around the same spot in the tank this is a little out of the normal from him and he seems to be thinning out I havent changed there food haven't added any new fish and he seems healthy other wise. As a whole he has defiantly lost weight/size I his mid section but at times its like he sucks his gut in even more and its then completely concave and looks terrible a while latter tough he seems to flatten out but is still skinnier than normal he has been taking trip to the top more recently and taking air in the water is around 27 degrees and all the parameters are normal to how it has been for years there I another pleco in there and hes completely normal.

Any ideas ? I have tried a few different foods to see if that would help but it doesn't seem that it has I did notice the other day that he was taking a crap so it would seem hes eating

yeah there mainly on a protein diet they have a nibble on the greens but prefer the pellets

and yeah ill have to try check for worms I little hard to get near enough at the right time in the large tank though