blackraven

our 6x2x700 tank setup finally

..hi guys we have a few pics to share off our 6x2x700 tank setup so far. So far the back is painted black sand is in and the awesome huge timber is in sump all ready and plumbing all done just got to fill on Monday. we are going to have a pelmet and a 6 foot led light and for the fish they are going to be geos and all sorts of corys .Will put more pics up soon when water and fish are in

cheers nev and paula

PB200086_zpsc26dd223.jpg

PB200085_zpsf661c86e.jpg

PB200084_zpsc38d2b2b.jpg

PB200083_zps3fb65e65.jpg

thaks mate the person we brought it from didn't really want to sell it as he had it put away for a real long time but we got lol lol paid a fortune for it heavy as and its 6 foot long and its actually 2 pieces inter locked together

Are you going to add some green to the tank? Thinking could do plants attached to that wood, or additional wood to avoid the goes doing what they do.

Also begins for some tetra I the mix....... and festivum. Every tank is better with festivum.....

Ok rob we are going for a 6 foot led light works one about $200 and yeh ginger beer for the plants don't think we will be going there I think the geos might rip them out might see what happens down the track and yeh donny the wood should be right I have a trick to hold it down lol