Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Craigo

Line bred Geophagus Brasiliensis

Cichlid Type: American CichlidsPrice: n/aSize: 6/10cmQuantity: 9Sex: MixedSuburb/Town: Birkdale 4159.

I no longer have any room to house these fish.

They have been an ongoing project for fellow forum member Ronny & he has done a great job with them.

Easily the best Brasilies I have seen. But I have a few bunches of fish coming in & no longer have room for them.

They breeder has first offer but if he has no room I'm looking for someone to carry on this line & give these fish a decent tank.

I won't be asking for money, just someone who can appreciate them.

*I will be picky with who these go to. It is not first in best dressed.

Cheers ray, Yeah these guys should be larger for age but they had to sleep outside over winter, so wasn't fed very much, but are growing by the day now.

I cannot take ANY credit for these fish. Its all Ronny.

post-3100-1471163276328_thumb.jpg

Ron can correct me but think this is like the great great grandfather, off the earth eaters site. I have no doubt these fish when grown up will look much better considering ronny just breeding from the best of offspring.

I had 3 breeding pairs of these guys back in 2000

They are one of prettiest geos on the market . I line breed mine for a few years and got some relay nice looking fry Be for the X got me to sell them on

I don't breed much these days but i do show a lot of what I have now at the Caboolture shows. And won A few prizes this year

I think a Geo placed the Ekka show this ,still was a nice looking fish i thought

Any ways I have a few 6x2's and 5x2's empty so would love these guys

Thanks for showing us you fish good luck with them Roo

These are still here. was stood up by a member twice so he doesn't get them. another no longer in contact.

I have them in a tank but would like to free it up ASAP.

If you can provide a good home for them & if your interested in breeding some quality fish they are here waiting for you.