Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

malawifish

FS: Eheim Professional 3 2080, professional 3e 2076 and thermalfilter 2126

Condition: UsedPrice: $300, $250 and $200Willing To Ship: Nolocation: sunnybank Hills.

Hi

I have 3 Eheim filters for sale:

1 x Eheim professional 3 2080 (a filter with 2 inputs and can handle massive bioload) = $300

1 x Eheim professional 3e 2076 SOLD

1 x Eheim professional 2 thermalfilter 2126 (with inbuilt heater like the element found in the kettle and electronic thermometer) = $200

I don't have photos of them but you can google to find out what they look like. They are in very clean condition (2126 needs greasing in the prime button which is quite easy to do, 2076 in working order but may need rubber ring changed soon, 2080 in use now with no problem)

Please note: first come first serve, no holding and price is firm

Cheers

Cheers

Hi Nafe240, this is pickup only....sorry.

Just want to update more information about these filters:

2080 comes with Eheim Substrat, Seachem matrix, and mixed Eheim mech and other ceramic noodles. It was in use until today and has just cleaned out

2076 comes with Eheim Substrat and Eheim Mech. It has not been in use for more than one year, it was working well at the time but might need to change seal soon

2126 comes with Eheim Substrat and Eheim Mech. It has not been in use for more than one year, it was working well at the time but the prime button might need greasing. In addiition, the heater element was working well just not sure if the thermostat control is still accurate or not I don't know whether it requires calibration or not, you will have to check before use.

Cheers