.Hey all, i have just brought two rams ones a golden and the other is a blue,

i was told that the golden are quiet a rare fish, so if anyone has any information on them,

please share haha. as I'm very interested in learning more about them.

same goes for the blue, but i know there more quiet common.

Golden Rams are a colour morph of Blue Rams....and they aren't rare

Like Blue Rams they do best in warm/soft water with plenty of live food

Best kept with sandy substrate as they like to sift sand for food....

Quite easy to breed, but fry need very small live food so raising them past the first couple of weeks takes effort

Lots of different varieties of Rams about....but IMO you can't beat quality Rams the way nature made them

Yeah. There great little fish.

I have a blue and gold one.

I'd like to breed the golden one though. So if any one has a golden male for sale haha .

Ive brought my sister a tank for her birthday. And I'm gonna put plants all through it. I might go buy her some Rams. And put them in with the tetras.

From allboutthebass

Yeah. There great little fish.

I have a blue and gold one.

I'd like to breed the golden one though. So if any one has a golden male for sale haha .

Ive brought my sister a tank for her birthday. And I'm gonna put plants all through it. I might go buy her some Rams. And put them in with the tetras.

From allboutthebass

You mean you bought a tank for yourself and gave it to your sister :P. Starting stages of MTS...

Cam

You mean you bought a tank for yourself and gave it to your sister :P. Starting stages of MTS...

Cam

SPot on haha

I'm already thing about buying a 5ft and putting a frontosa in it.

Either way, I'm gonna need to get a new tank cause at the rate I'm buying fish in gonna be outta space soon haha.

I've also go plans to buy a 2ft to breed Rams in.

So I think mts is kicking in. And it's staRting to hit me hard haha.

post-14284-14711632825662_thumb.jpg

I'm hopefully picking up some blue eyed cichlids today.

So I think that's gonna have to be the last fish I put in there otherwise I'm not gonna have any room left haha.

From allboutthebass