Daharkazangel

Parachromis Friedrichsthalii Breeders

.Hey guys, ive been rather lazy as of late on here:behindsofa:, just wanted to say that im now dedicating tanks to the Parachromis Friedrichsthalii species :hail: and was seeing who else breeds them. Ive got a pair and several fry batches, but once my fry are large enough, id be interested in swapping some to mix up the blood line the best I can in Aus. Having a tad bit of trouble finding any breeders other then [MENTION=2649]goldenswimmers[/MENTION] So if anyone breeds this super sexy fish, please say HI Im on the SunnyCoast Qld at 4557 :D That is all. :blabla:

I think [MENTION=6231]marcusnsherell[/MENTION] have had spawns but it would be the same parents I think as yours...you might have to look interstate or at the guys [MENTION=5428]ozmo[/MENTION] had or possibly even the ones smiths has/had as these guys might all have come from a different group of parents...they came from a pretty limited genetic group to begin with(only a small group originally coming in and why the xanthic gene is so strong in our stock)so mixing up the blood lines isnt going to go too far back with generations but its definitely better to aim at reintroducing rather than continuous inbreeding...good stuff [MENTION=5524]Daharkazangel[/MENTION] and good luck with the guys :clap2:

Oh no you didn't....... My OSD is outta control! Not even joking..... I have Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......................................ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, many pics. Ill jump on later and throw some more up on my Freddie thread ;)

All these fish come from the ones that I brought over & I split them with a QCG member a few years ago. you wont find any other blood lines in AUS guaranteed. It took me 12 months of searching just to find those. unfortunately I went through a Family split & fish were sold off, now freddies everywhere!

The trio I had were not related to any other specimens I have seen around and were a lot older than a few years. I had several attempts at breeding them and only ever got to free swimming stage once. The male then became infertile IMO. My trio went to a good home and I think are now mixed in with some from [MENTION=2649]goldenswimmers[/MENTION].

The trio I had were not related to any other specimens I have seen around and were a lot older than a few years. I had several attempts at breeding them and only ever got to free swimming stage once. The male then became infertile IMO. My trio went to a good home and I think are now mixed in with some from [MENTION=2649]goldenswimmers[/MENTION].

Thats a tad disappointing and good at the same time ....

you wont find any other blood lines in AUS guaranteed.!

I'm not wanting to offend you [MENTION=3100]Craigo[/MENTION] but I have to disagree with your guarantee as mine were definitely not the same as your bloodline.

I'm sure your search was far and wide but there are always stones left unturned and in some cases stones have been turned before you get there.

from your pictures your guys also had much redder eyes and a brighter yellow/slighty different colouration Rob so i would have to agree with you mate...I noticed both the parent group and the offspring had a darker/golden yellow colouration in the guys I had(plus the xanthic mum)..theres some leads for you [MENTION=5524]Daharkazangel[/MENTION].:eyebrows:..chase up where [MENTION=5428]ozmo[/MENTION] sent his guys and maybe the girl might do the lambada :dance: with a boy from the bloodline I had/Craig brought over...or maybe the owner of this group is got the same idea as you :eyebrows:..either way should be good news for the freddy gene pool if this can happen...:pop2:

i was lucky enough to get Ozmo's group. And definitely have the intension of mixing the bloodlines.

Pm me if you like [MENTION=5524]Daharkazangel[/MENTION].

By the way. Please no one contact me with offers for them... They are not and will not be for sale.

Cheers John.

i was lucky enough to get Ozmo's group. And definitely have the intension of mixing the bloodlines.

Pm me if you like [MENTION=5524]Daharkazangel[/MENTION].

By the way. Please no one contact me with offers for them... They are not and will not be for sale.

Cheers John.

Im so far killing my fry rather nicely..... Once i figure out how to keep them happy and have some of size, the pm will happen. Till then.... im pulling my hair out but having fun. Cue sexy freddie pics, hold on ;)