Lictoga

Png black bass

Not on the noxious list but not on the import list so I soppose they're legal never seen them but have heard about them being here absolute brute of a fish but so are jacks and I think jacks look better but I could be biased

No they are not legal to have here and no they have never been here. Sometimes natives have been falsely called Black Bass which is where the confusion comes from. Years ago when there were claims of them being in WA all hell broke loose. It wasn't this species.

No they are not legal to have here and no they have never been here. Sometimes natives have been falsely called Black Bass which is where the confusion comes from. Years ago when there were claims of them being in WA all hell broke loose. It wasn't this species.

Any documentation about them being noxious I couldn't find any

I think with afew emails and phone calls it could be done. Just contact the government websites and possibly get the right license

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

NO IT CAN NOT BE DONE!! Look at the import list - that is what can be imported. Black Bass are a huge "no no" If you knew the furore that erupted when they were thought to be here you would know why they wont ever be allowed in.

Any documentation about them being noxious I couldn't find any

Don't have to be on the noxious list to not be allowed. Non-importable. Last time someone claimed to have them the proverbial hit the fan. If they ever got here the book would be thrown. That I can guarantee. If in doubt email relevent federal govt department- as for this fish - it goes beyond DAFF. If ever they were found here they'd be added retrospectively to the noxious list.

Edited by none

NO IT CAN NOT BE DONE!! Look at the import list - that is what can be imported. Black Bass are a huge "no no" If you knew the furore that erupted when they were thought to be here you would know why they wont ever be allowed in.

Couldn't they just swim here it's not that far really