The Tech Den

I think I have one of the best jobs going...

.You can search a lifetime to find a good job and I think I am pretty lucky. It does not really feel like work - just doing what I enjoy, think I have had about 6 days off this year.

We got some plants in today - HC, Hairgrass, Fontinalis Topaiary Balls and a bunch of others and was chatting to [MENTION=7848]PETFISH[/MENTION] about doing a tank and ummed and arred.

Anyway the day had finished and thought, I am going to have a play. Picked a 4 foot tank and some gravel and a couple of hours later.....

IMG_8338.JPG

So what do you do - work wise that you really enjoy - and what are the perks...

I once worked at a fruit store. I loved the smell of fruit and got to eat as much off the good stuff as i wanted. No i didnt send the boss broke because theres only so much fruit you could eat in one day.

I almost got my arse whooped by him when the christmas cherries came in. They were so goooooood.

All he said was thats enough spud. That was my nickname there.

mmmmmmmm cherries.

I once worked at a fruit store. I loved the smell of fruit and got to eat as much off the good stuff as i wanted. No i didnt send the boss broke because theres only so much fruit you could eat in one day.

I almost got my arse whooped by him when the christmas cherries came in. They were so goooooood.

All he said was thats enough spud. That was my nickname there.

mmmmmmmm cherries.

Know what you mean - I love this time of year with the stone fruits - cherries and mangoes.