I feel your pain. Are they the little red ones? I had no luck getting rid of them with the usual bought stuff. I had to totaly nuke the tank with ammonia(chlorine, non scented-important) so it took some washing afterwards needless to say it kills everything so the fish etc should be gone, you can't keep any plants and it takes awhile to get good again, or you could get some hungry clown loaches which should nail it in a few weeks if all goes well.

I had a pair of clown loaches who used to nail any snail they could find which they got pretty fat on and they get on with most cichlids i have found. They do tend to hassle the holding females though. Move them on once the job is done but all your lines will need to be clean of any eggs that tend to collect everywhere a snail has been, once i found that the strong chlorine mix didn't affect eggs so a quick restart of the tank got the eggs to hatch then i nailed it again, you only need one to start it all. If going the environmentaly friendly way clean the sump thoroughly and anything that's been wet anywhere the loaches can't get and they can do the rest, , i haven't had a lazy one yet, i try and give the unwanted loaches to friends to clean their tanks but they can turn into mullet if overfed and have the easy life. They recommend small schools which i originally i had 3 but a larger male chased a smaller one out of the tank so lids are a must.

how do you bomb it? I have a snail outbreak on my feeder tank. I can place chemicals on it as long as it won't affect the feeders. There's also a few starting to show up on my display tank as well.

Copper based meds

I use copper sulphate turn the water blue stir the gravel let sit for 20 min with filters running watch them drop like flies then big water change may need to re dose later on but not normally. Didn't effect my Americans can't say about other fish tho

I had a pretty bad mts invasion and a jammed filter from there shells so I was over it

I tried the usual snail killer mixes which even at double dose left most of them still alive but i ended up pouring about half a container load of bleach in(200L tank) and left it for a few weeks and had to wash everything for weeks afterwards to get rid of the bleach smell thought i had it done and started the tank again and within a few days baby snails on the glass again(from the eggs) so another hit and clean and finally after about 6 weeks of cleaning it all up no snails. It all started from some online plants i bought, what a hassle. You will be cleaning up the bleach for ages so throwing out all the substrate and driftwood etc(boil rocks) is quicker but all your hoses and filter internals will need a good going over, even if you go the loach method. Maybe there is a new product out but you also have to worry about how it effects certain fish(scales/scaleless) and i tried the traps as well but you can't keep up with their population explosion so it's kind of pointless.

Physically keep removing what you can. Scrape, crush, vacuum, etc...

You can buy Ista snail traps - look up on search browser, but Age of aquariums does have them: Age of Aquariums - Ista Snail Trap

Make water soft, no calcium for a while.

I had an outbreak of MTS when I bought an a potted aquarium plant from my local aquarium shop. First two, then four, then eight, then sixteen.

They avoid light and seek dark places, trap them in a shadowed area, like underneath a sponge filter. Pull them up on the filter and base (for example) and physically wash them off and use a clean toothbrush to scub the little horrors off.

They usually piggy-back on new aquarium plants, especially the potted ones.

Good luck! They say Loaches do eat them, but be aware Loaches can grow to be a large fish.

Physically keep removing what you can. Scrape, crush, vacuum, etc...

You can buy Ista snail traps - look up on search browser, but Age of aquariums does have them: Age of Aquariums - Ista Snail Trap

Make water soft, no calcium for a while.

I had an outbreak of MTS when I bought an a potted aquarium plant from my local aquarium shop. First two, then four, then eight, then sixteen.

They avoid light and seek dark places, trap them in a shadowed area, like underneath a sponge filter. Pull them up on the filter and base (for example) and physically wash them off and use a clean toothbrush to scub the little horrors off.

They usually piggy-back on new aquarium plants, especially the potted ones.

Good luck! They say Loaches do eat them, but be aware Loaches can grow to be a large fish.