Squirtle

My Fish Room !

Morning all, took this last night after a few beers & water change, I try to take videos every few months to view my progress figured I would share this one because I am so nice :D haha.

Sorry about the over all quality I suck at taking videos / pictures, Sorry about the start too.... & to my dog I step on him during video doh!

Hope you enjoy.

http://youtu.be/JunGsx1Ee-k

Some tanks are a bit cloudy too sorry about that stirred them up for water change.

Edited by Squirtle

Thanks guys :)

The tanks vary in sizes , 4x2s, 6x2s, 8x4x3, 8.5x3x2.5, 6x3x3.

The main reason I dont have gravel nor heavy stocked tanks is I have been moving the tanks around to get the right layout which I feel is achieved. Its just simply more hassle free to move a tank which has no gravel & less fish... learned this the hard way :(

I sold a few dovii not long back had 9 in that tank at one point...there was a bigger male 32cm but the big pearly cichlid you see kind of told him who is boss :(.

p.s I have got cleaning time down to 4 hours which is pretty good thats doing everything + sweeping & cleaning the relaxing side of the room.... 2 hours is also just waiting for the tanks to fill back up haha.

Edited by Squirtle

Thanks guys,

No dog food for my rtc, I feed all my fish aquaculture food its cheap as chips & I dont think or feel the color nor growth rates on my fish are unreasonable and yes... feeding the rtc daily does not break the bank which is key :D!

Dont really post on MFK anymore...started to become a bit dead :(