superchlor doesn't even compare to Fraction. Again, a prime fan that was converted & I think its a great product. I tried superchlor, not impressed.

However, as soon as I started using Tech dens' Start right african buffer (it also removes chlorine) I have seen a vast improvement in my fish. So if your keeping africans I can recommend this product as your killing 2 birds with one $.

Are you saying you can 2 ltr of supachlor for less than 22 buck??

Cheaper for me at least to get supachlor from the tech den than fraction from AoA since I live in WA so have to buy online. I'd just favour the cheapest one.

that is a nice price for 2litre fraction ^^

Seems to be finally a 'fraction' of the price of the prime!! -- zero pun intended :boink:

Perhaps worth contacting ben [MENTION=2383]ageofaquariums[/MENTION] too have that price of $22 beaten by a further 10%

Age of Aquariums - Fraction - Maximum Strenght Water Conditioner 2 Litre

superchlor doesn't even compare to Fraction. Again, a prime fan that was converted & I think its a great product. I tried superchlor, not impressed.

However, as soon as I started using Tech dens' Start right african buffer (it also removes chlorine) I have seen a vast improvement in my fish. So if your keeping africans I can recommend this product as your killing 2 birds with one $.

2 teaspoons per 100L @ 5g per spoon approx = 10g per 100L @ $39.95 minus discount for 5kg = 50000L for buffer and neutraliser

5mL per 200L @ 2L = 80000 for $ 22 is a pretty nice price but once u add buffers **** starts getting expensive.

And im a super lazy bugger so start right for the win!!

P.S. i cannot be held responsible for any stuff ups in my calculations

I don't like SuperChlor... Used it a few times and my delicate tangs (Micros, Ochers, Melos) seemed listless... Went to Fraction and had the same results as Prime.... Perfect.

I get my from Wynnum at $35 for 2L. Good deal.

Dont forget supachlor (aussie made)!!!!!

Supa Chlor is probably the most sophisticated water conditioner in the world, it is the only product that is manufactured to recognise one of the primary problems associated with town water. That is hydrated lime, lime is used to buffer the pH of town water world wide, and is one of the least understood toxins in the Aquarium.

Lime can be linked to a whole range of diseases, primarily fungal infections, the most common ailment to effect ornamental fish. This toxin is removed by chelation of the Calcium molecule which allows the hydroxide ion to become water by being attracted to hydrogen in water (Lime =Calcium Hydroxide converts to Sodium) This conversion is done with a bound phosphate, which is then left over to be used as plant fertilizer, this phosphate will not adversely effect aquarium water and is a benefit to plants and fish.

BENEFITS:

Australian Made

Use just 5ml per 200 liters

Water Ager

Removes Ammonia

Removes Fluoride

Removes Heavy Metals

Removes Copper, Iron, Zinc and Aluminium by chelating

Removes Hydrated Lime

Does not contain Formaldehyde

Available from The Tech Den : 2 litres $29.95

post-14834-14711632869748_thumb.jpg