hareysfish

SEQ blood lines

Are the blood lines of fish coming out of Brisbane and surrounds that bad ,that breeder's are putting crap in amoungst the stuff they are sending interstate ,just to move fish ,or give them a bad name. Just been through my grow out tanks ( fry I've brought interstate) and all I can say is my turtle is going to be well fed. From ob zebs to being ugly black and smudgey to yellow with no spots on them at all, to Lithos with gill curl problems( at least I'm hoping that the Lithos will turn out Lithos ). I'll try and put some pics up soon.

"Harey", far you, you tell me you're still there in Gladstone and into the fishies in a big way hey - I'll be sure to get down there and see you in 2015, as I'll need a few fish for some of my tanks :)

No good if a lot of the fish around these days are not nice, I suspect like you that too many breeders are buying juveniles and breeding from the same group, instead of buying from a few sources and splitting out the boys and girls of each. At least your turtle will do well, perhaps you should get one of those sweet stingrays as the regular supply of feeders will be good for them :)

You'll have to pm/email me some updated contact details champ, unless nothing has changed since 2006.

Cheers,

Andrew

- Fishtraderlau

in Blackwater...

Hi Andrew, yeah mate ,still in gladstone for a little bit longer ,building a house now in Bracewell, just west of Mt Larcom, still got my fish but haven't had a real lot of time to spend on them , with my current job. All the details are still the same (email), except the phone# is different.

Here is a pics of the ob's from down there.

post-156-14711632884168_thumb.jpg

post-156-14711632884339_thumb.jpg