brodie7744

How many tanks is every one running ?

This is not really a Marine forum, I think you'll mind the Marine peeps will hang out on a dedicated Marine forum. Plus there's only been a small percentage of respondents. Many people just don't want "the public" to know what they keep and how many tanks they run. Reduces the risk of B&E.

...doesn't matter if you have the 1 tank or 500..if you enjoy it and you are getting the love out of it then its win/win..:eyebrows:..plus theres a bit of a difference between someone with 10 x 2ft tanks and someone with 10 x 8ft tanks :beer:...think you will find quite a few people on here also have NO tanks :crazy: go figure aye :eyebrows:

Edited by goldenswimmers

Not to many people running marine ? Thought there would be a few

I keep telling people..if you want some real breeding challenges..this is your game :eyebrows:... Its the freshwater guys who have the most fishbreeding experience even if it is a diffrerent enviroment..im sure some of it would come in handy...already they are looking at banning the collection of some marine species...so its only a matter of time before it will depend on what we have learnt breeding wise with these guys that will dictate what marine fish we get to keep in the future...

what better reason to add more tanks to your collection I say :eyebrows:

IMG_1086-Edit.jpg

Edited by goldenswimmers

I've only got 4 going at the moment. 250L with goldfish; 150L, 55L and 35L tropical. Going to set up my other 35L soon enough and I'm working on a divided betta tank. I used to have more but I had to move all fish tanks downstairs due to 35+ degrees heat upstairs. Finding space around the house is easy, not annoying my family with the tanks is another matter.

a 40ft shipping container full and 2 hothouses of ponds and tubs and several large outdoor ponds. Do I have a life not really!!! But what can you do?

13 Tanks uhhhh.... might need to sell or buy one tomorrow now, unlucky number.

1x 6x3x3

1x 8.5 x 3 x 2.5

1 x 8x4x3

2x 6x2x2

3x 4x2x2 (going to replace for 6x2x2.5 )

2 x 7x18x18 sumps :P

1x 8x22x22 sump

2x 5x2x3

37 plus 2 layers of smaller tanks for fry and grow out.....soon to have a few more then we're officially out of room and need to move lol... certainly an addictive hobby once you go past having a few display tanks.

post-12686-14711632929235_thumb.jpg

post-12686-14711632929406_thumb.jpg

post-12686-14711632929574_thumb.jpg

post-12686-14711632929741_thumb.jpg

post-12686-14711632929901_thumb.jpg

[MENTION=3694]JayPee[/MENTION], they've got these real nifty things called hoses, come in all colors, lengths, material....could really help your situation! Unless your trying to stay fit!! :ballchain::ballchain::ballchain: