RJHELL

The start of My little shrimp tank

So far i have

ADA plant & shrimp soil

and crested java fern.

once the water settles which should be this weekend the stock plans are.

trio CRS

trio CBS

trio snow whites

with maybe 1-2royal whiptails for abit and also a trio of high quality yellow cherries

post-6882-14711632938698_thumb.jpg

First of all great piece of wood decor, but anyway phenix moss is type of moss that bunches up like a shrub/bush and willow moss is more stringy and free flowing when grown mid - long, but because of the drift woods shape I would use phenix moss on the ends of each branch to give it more bushy look but if you use willow you could grow it out you could give the tank a free flowing feeling, like leaves rustling in the wind if you use power pump/wave maker (nano). But to be honest I'm not sure what moss to choose, so I have given the info of what each moss route could lead you to.

Good luck

cheers mate, not bad for afew hours with a big piece and cut right down and glued to the way i like it.

i agree with what your choice and knowledge of moss. phoenix is my my main choice but the other 2 would make a interesting look to the wood.

Hope this helps you choosing your moss. Good looking scape. :-)

post-13541-14711632967952_thumb.jpg

*** Image is from the internet and I do not own it. Due credit to be given to the owner.

Edited by jc12

Co2 is magic... Added more Fissidens moss, stringy moss, crested java fern and also some mini needle leaf java fern. Everything is going great so far, got a full spectrum 9w led coming which will be a good upgrade to the standard 3w led.post-6882-14711633127445_thumb.jpg