Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goldenswimmers

Split Gene Jack Dempsey Pr

Cichlid Type: American CichlidsPrice: 120Size: 20cm and 12cm approx.Quantity: Pair Sex : Mixed Suburb/Town: Zillmere. Hey guys up for grabs are a nice PR of regular breeding Split Gene Dempsey's..The girl has some tail damage from before I had them but its just a tip of the tail missing from an old injury and doesn't affect her in anyway..the boy is a beautiful big fish and a great display fish..120 for the two for a quick sale :drum:

bring a bucket for pick up guys!IMG_20141024_0703472_zps23640b37.jpgIMG_20141024_0703352_zps98707220.jpgIMG_20141128_07012422_zps72ec850c.jpg

Ok have had some interested peoples with these guys...to be fair I should explain the situation as it is always important with the split genetics I feel :eyebrows:...I grabbed these guys from a fellow fish keeper who I trust with there experience and with the ebjd they showed me that they are producers of ebjds(I also paid much more than what I am selling them for)...they have bred regularly but I have not been set up to care for fry...so I can not give my personal assurance but I do trust the supplier and there experience with the pair...I am only letting these guys go as I have been raising youngsters from the same supplier as I personally prefer to form my own pairs from young(I find it curbs aggression) and these guys are now coming of size so this pr is no longer as important to me...that's everything on the table...so you can decide :beer: