Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sclero p

Mary River Cod juvies 7/8cm

Hey sclero p do you still have some left? Got any pics and where about in ippy is pickup cheers. I'm near fernvale and keen if you still have any. Cheers

Bulldrag. Ever think that maybe someone might not know the difference between Murray and Mary and had seen Murray for $10 each so wondered why Mary are more. How's someone supposed to learn if the don't ask questions ya needle. Get angry on ya own posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey sclero p do you still have some left? Got any pics and where about in ippy is pickup cheers. I'm near fernvale and keen if you still have any. Cheers

Bulldrag. Ever think that maybe someone might not know the difference between Murray and Mary and had seen Murray for $10 each so wondered why Mary are more. How's someone supposed to learn if the don't ask questions ya needle. Get angry on ya own posts.

Ease up mate. Its not like the original question seemed to sound like he wanted to learn anything. He just took a stab at the sellers prices. Sure he may have had different intentions like learning what the difference is but it needs to be worded as such. "why so pricey" is a bit different to "hey I have seen these for $10 and was wondering why yours were $40." Too many people lately are openly having a shot at sellers for their prices so you can see why Bulldrag may have been annoyed. Sorry for the hijack Sclero. Good to see some of these bad boys for sale and if you have any left in a few weeks ill be grabbing one.

learn how to tag properly @inbreeds