Hey qldafers,

Some may remember a little while back when I said I had most definitely caught MTS.

Well I've gone even further again :(

I'm now up to 12 tanks inside the bedroom!

9dc761a27551d9c6def204f6f47f03c7.jpg

I'm an american cichlid and ornamental shrimp keeper, weird mix I know! Up to 5 shrimp tanks, with the rest for different Americans and my turtle.

b208e414ce372844873c82a75e47060f.jpg

4c8b9f66183fbce48434ae593f542012.jpgce006da8f9c448a4630bfcc8c5a38eea.jpg5d788c5d61f682a098368f8e298c49c5.jpg

And of course, an IBC for grow out of the Americans ;)

I wanna thank qldaf for all your help and inspiration!

I'd also love to thank both age of aquariums and boss aquaria. I'd have no idea where I'd be with out everyones support!

Thanks

Nathan

Haha nah the IBC is outside, grow up all the little fish in there, grow exponentially in so much real estate!.

The fish put me to asleep lots, I'm a student so when not studying, I'm watching the fish, the amount of Times I've passed out is crazy haha

Haha nah the IBC is outside, grow up all the little fish in there, grow exponentially in so much real estate!.

The fish put me to asleep lots, I'm a student so when not studying, I'm watching the fish, the amount of Times I've passed out is crazy haha

Looks good I was going to say is your bedroom in the shed

when I started in fish I had about 15 -4ft in my bedroom my girlfriend now wife [boss] hated it with all the heater lights coming on at night and the air pump

when I started in fish I had about 15 -4ft in my bedroom my girlfriend now wife [boss] hated it with all the heater lights coming on at night and the air pump

I got lucky, when I set up this last rack. She turned around and asked if she could have one of the tanks, of course I was more then happy to give her one :)

Never seen the [MENTION=4247]Matmatmat[/MENTION] meme?

4a53d737.jpg

Stealing that one, going on Facebook ;)

Edit: [MENTION=9246]Donny@ageofaquariums[/MENTION] over 100likes in under an hour, haha, awesome meme mate ;)

Edited by BarryToucher