stefan.jsp

Dreams for 2015..

Happy New Year Everybody!

I know it is a bit late but iv only just gotten over new years! 20 days recovery time not bad if you ask me..

What is everyones dreams for 2015?

I know mine as i'm not having more than one tank ill have to stick with my 8ft, but slowly phasing out the Mbuna and Malawi cichlids for Tangs as they bring a whole new dimension to the tank.

My wish list is

Variabilichromis Moorii,Preferably the darker the better pure black would be nice

post-13388-14711632992846_thumb.jpg

Also some kind of red tropheus. the redder the better

post-13388-14711632993149_thumb.jpg

Post your dreams below!

My dream for 2015. To get a little Discus breeding set up, up and running.

Ideally I'd like to focus on two lines, Blue turquoise and Red Turquoise.

On the side, I'd also like to have a little breeding colony of L134's, and some Apistogramma sp. "Tefe" and/or Apistogramma agassizii.

1520732_672634569460857_1041203844_n_zps5dd36945.jpg

alex-piwowarski-red-turquoise-discus-breeder-pair_zps978d69f4.jpeg

HspL318001.jpg

resizeimageaspx_zps11b940d7.jpeg

Praying for the biotidoma cupidos to come out, hopefully not long from what i hear

We can only hope...

Er, only way that happens is if an AQIS inspector hasn't got a clue what he's looking at (wouldn't be the first time), they're brought in illegally (wouldn't be the first time either), or some one has managed to spawn a pair from the last lot that were brought in to the country (would be a first for Australia).

Er, only way that happens is if an AQIS inspector hasn't got a clue what he's looking at (wouldn't be the first time), they're brought in illegally (wouldn't be the first time either), or some one has managed to spawn a pair from the last lot that were brought in to the country (would be a first for Australia).

Wish do come true.

Happy New Year Everybody!

I know it is a bit late but iv only just gotten over new years! 20 days recovery time not bad if you ask me..

What is everyones dreams for 2015?

I know mine as i'm not having more than one tank ill have to stick with my 8ft, but slowly phasing out the Mbuna and Malawi cichlids for Tangs as they bring a whole new dimension to the tank.

My wish list is

Variabilichromis Moorii,Preferably the darker the better pure black would be nice

[ATTACH=CONFIG]60126[/ATTACH]

Also some kind of red tropheus. the redder the better

[ATTACH=CONFIG]60127[/ATTACH]

Post your dreams below!

Plenty of moorii around mine are getting bigger now and the male is very black and females lighter but are all getting darker the bigger they get