If your top plastic fastener thing is still okay, and you only need a thing on the bottom, then i recently used a washer. Ie, nut, bolt, thin-metal-washer. I bent it hard around the end of the fastener bolt until it was molded around the hex head. It works perfectly.

I'm actually looking for some o-rings for the taps now. I ordered some from AOA about 18 months ago.

Despite many attempts to get my order of cheap fx5 o-rings delivered from AOA, they never turned up (probably never got sent after they were originally out of stock). annoying.

A few years ago there was someone (internationally) who was selling those bottom plastic parts on eBay. He was making them with a 3D printer or CAD machine and then selling them in bundles to people like you and I.

Unfortunately, Fluval/Hagen took offence to him selling them, and a lawyer sent him a letter asking him to remove all mention of their company and model. This obviously meant he couldn't really sell them. I don't think he is making them anymore.