Ive just got 4 festae shiped over night to me all around 8-10cm they havernt eaten anything and are just all huddled in a cave in my tank. Think they had abit of a rough ride any advice on how to many there stress levels would be great thanks. Also noticed two of them locking lips?

Just keep the lights off and leave them be for a day, so long as they are in an established tank and water parameters are ideal they should be ok.

Festae are pretty tuff fish so just do what was mentioned above lights off and try not to stress them more than what they already are don't worry if they don't feel like eating for a while and lip locking can be mating dance

a little stress coat should be ok but make sure you dont go changing their water/environment because after the journey/changing waters etc all they want is some stable environment to relax in...people start doing too much(adding things/changing things) and this is worse than letting them acclimatise on their own and just being allowed to relax...great little fishees mate and the lip locking is just some friendly banter American style :eyebrows:(seeing who's the boss etc)..good luck :beer:

Yep make sure the water is good . Festae can be a bit shy maybe a few other more social fish might help the settle. Depending on tank size, filter etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goldenswimmers is spot on mate,

ill also throw in a tip.

When they are settled keep a close eye. These guys can be pretty vicious. If you spot anything out the ordinary that not just pairing off (lip locking etc) be prepared to seperate them or you could end up loosing one.

Bit like Salvini mate they pack a big punch!