Alibi

Please help sex ebjd's

post-865-14711633000676_thumb.jpg[ATTACH]60185[/ATTACH

I have 3 ebjd that just out if curiosity would like help sexing, they all get along really well and I'm guessing the one with the larges top fin is male.

Thanks heaps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

post-865-14711633000348_thumb.jpg

post-865-14711633000464_thumb.jpg

post-865-14711633000573_thumb.jpg

post-865-14711633000764_thumb.jpg

yeah usually the top fin and extension plus overall size can help you with this...bit harder with your ebjd not really having any colour pattern etc to go off(but good exchange for that beautiful blue all over hey!!:eyebrows:)

do they eat ok,often?...the big eyes and sunken stomachs usually means they'd do good with some bulking up...just my opinion though and you might feed them big time :dance:

nice fish mate :pop2:

Yeah I've been trying to feed them up, I've bought three types of frozen and nls and spiralina flakes and feeding them twice a day. How often should they get the frozen (Brine shrimp, special mix) do you think ?

Ok a update, just as they seem to be putting on weight the biggest of the three seems to have been torn into by one of the others I am guessing?

Will the ripped fins grow back? The dorsal seems to have had a good chunk out. They are currently in a 200l but I have a 5x2x2 in the works so they will be moved in the next month. Am hoping that the bigger tank will mean more territory and more room to escape, although the battered one seems to be the most dominate and chases the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk