webmaster

Changes To QLDAF Trader

As of today the QLDAF Trader will have an automated closure system to prevent unnecessary resurrection of old threads.

What this means is that after 30days of no discussion on a sales thread it will automatically CLOSE

If you are unsuccessful with your sale during 30days and your thread closes my advice would be to carefully rethink as to why. Some suggestions would be Clearer Pictures, Price Reduction, Clear description ect

Just curious but will this mean you can still read these threads but cant add to them?...so for example if a search word is used these threads will still be shown?...sometimes its nice to be able to trace when,where etc with trying to track down rarer fish and people that might be able to assist you in the hunt :noidea:

Just curious but will this mean you can still read these threads but cant add to them?...so for example if a search word is used these threads will still be shown?...sometimes its nice to be able to trace when,where etc with trying to track down rarer fish and people that might be able to assist you in the hunt :noidea:

Valid point. .

sounds good to me. Read the closed thread and then PM the relevant people. If they don't respond to your PM, they surely aren't going to respond to an old thread!?

sounds good to me. Read the closed thread and then PM the relevant people. If they don't respond to your PM, they surely aren't going to respond to an old thread!?

Might save some time on searching but what about for people who can't even reply to a private message I guess there's no hope for some

haha [MENTION=231]gingerbeer[/MENTION] i didn't use my mod powers,

even though i could post in my thread, when i go into my subscribed threads they all look to be locked, i did notice that it didn't looked locked when i searched latest posts,

must just be a glitch,

even though i could post in my thread, when i go into my subscribed threads they all look to be locked, i did notice that it didn't looked locked when i searched latest posts,

must just be a glitch,

I've got the same glitch on Subscribed Threads as steveandjules - as it's the second place I go on QLDAF !

post-5372-14711633010047_thumb.jpg

So far no problems - it was just a surprise to see them all "shut down".

I've got the same glitch on Subscribed Threads as steveandjules - as it's the second place I go on QLDAF !

[ATTACH=CONFIG]60255[/ATTACH]

So far no problems - it was just a surprise to see them all "shut down".

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS at least its not just me, thanks