Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueNeon

WTB LED lighting

14225920097992007744690_1.jpg

So this is a 5 foot and 4 foot tube. The 5 foot is just white light the 4 is a purple used in butchers shops. I got the 4 as well to see what colour difference it made to the fish. That and it was cheap and yes it made a difference it took the pure white light off a little.

20150130_142546.jpg

This is how simple this guy has made them. Plug em in and away you go. Little clip screw up into the timber on top. or you could hang from a chain or however you like. the 4 fout was $30 the 5 $48.

I think thats cheap. He does grow lights as well which I did get though my fittings do not fit between the timber on my other rack so he is emailing his people in china where he gets them made up to do plug in ones for the grow lights.blue and red leds in them they use them from growing cuttings to all manner of plants so hoping they should work fine on aquatic plants. 4 foot grow leds are $42 I think maybe $44 but for a plug straight in I reckon it's cheap as chips.

This is his web site.http://www.remis-australia.com/led-fluro-lighting.html

14225920097992007744690_1.jpg

So this is a 5 foot and 4 foot tube. The 5 foot is just white light the 4 is a purple used in butchers shops. I got the 4 as well to see what colour difference it made to the fish. That and it was cheap and yes it made a difference it took the pure white light off a little.

20150130_142546.jpg

This is how simple this guy has made them. Plug em in and away you go. Little clip screw up into the timber on top. or you could hang from a chain or however you like. the 4 fout was $30 the 5 $48.

I think thats cheap. He does grow lights as well which I did get though my fittings do not fit between the timber on my other rack so he is emailing his people in china where he gets them made up to do plug in ones for the grow lights.blue and red leds in them they use them from growing cuttings to all manner of plants so hoping they should work fine on aquatic plants. 4 foot grow leds are $42 I think maybe $44 but for a plug straight in I reckon it's cheap as chips.

This is his web site.LED T8 Fluro Lighting, LED Fluorescents, Fluoro LED Commercial Use - Remis Australia

More importantly where did you get those huge river stones???